Now comes in 3 flavors! Original , Mint & Watermelon
MUCH MORE THAN A CHAPSTICK! Can be used on lips, eyes or the entire face!
ANN WEBB THE BALM: Much More Than a Chapstick. Can be used on lips, eyes or the entire face!
It's the anti-oxidant, anti-aging, super hydrator, UVA protecting, Non-greasy, non-irritating chapstick for the entire face or where ever you have a dry spot.
Use it on Lips, under eyes, over the entire face & body.
Great for: rashes, irritated skin, dry patches & under concealer.
It's really BIG and packed full of great ingredients.
5 KEY FEATURES:
1) 👄 HANDS DOWN THE BEST CHAPSTICK YOU WILL EVER BUY! It’s the anti-oxidant, anti-aging, super hydrator, UVA protecting, non-greasy, non-irritating chapstick for the entire face or wherever you have a dry spot.
2) 👯♀️BUT, THERE IS MORE! MULTIPLE USES: LIPS, UNDER EYES, ENTIRE FACE, RASHES & IRRITATED SKIN, DRY PATCHES & SOFTEN CONCEALER. Packed full of great ingredients and for multiple uses.
3) 👍 AMAZING INGREDIENTS: 🍇ACAI FRUIT OIL, SEABUCKTHRON OIL, OLIVE OIL, SHEA BUTTER, COCOA SEED BUTTER, 🥑 AVOCADO OIL, SWEET ALMOND OIL, GRAPEFRUIT OIL, 🍊ORANGE OIL & JOJOBA ESTERS (more info below)
4) 👯♀️LARGE SIZE: 0.5 oz More than 3 times LARGER than most lip products. Big enough that you can easily apply it to your entire face.
5) 😻We love animals and DO NOT use them for testing our products. All of our products are MADE IN TEXAS! Free of Parabens and Phthalates . We have day spas in Austin & Houston. Come visit us!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply to lips and eye area as needed. May also be used on dry spots all over the body.
SIX AMAZING HACKS TO DO WITH THE BALM:
1. The Balm as a Highlighter (Original)
First and foremost, The Balm can achieve a perfect sheen for a highlighter-slash-cheek-stain. Begin by using a single layer, applying to the apples of the cheeks and working outward and upward to achieve a defined dewy look.
To keep the highlighter looking dewy, not greasy, tap The Balm onto your cheekbone with your ring finger for the lightest layer. Additionally, avoid oil-producing areas like the centre of the forehead, the chin, and the sides of the nose.
2. The Balm as a Creamy Eyeshadow (Original)
If you’d like to make a powerful eye make-up statement, apply a layer of The Balm to your eyelids to achieve a gorgeous dewy eyeshadow look. For best results, mix a powder eyeshadow into some The Balm – a great use for any broken eyeshadows you have in the cupboard.
The Balm and eyeshadow trick has been used by backstage make-up artists for years. Enjoy a creamy eyeshadow look without having to buy any new products.
3. The Balm for Longer Lashes (Original)
Not only will The Balm help your lashes curl, the natural oils will help them grow longer and stay strong over time. No need for any expensive eyelash serums, you can just make use of what you already have.
Start by applying The Balm to the inner corner of your eyelid and then spread along the lash line to the outer edge of your eye, making sure that your skin gets some moisture as well. Then, use an eyelash curler to curl your lashes before applying mascara. Just remember, be careful what you use around your eyes.
4. The Balm as Brow Gel (Original)
The Balm's consistency is slightly thicker than the majority of brow gels, but it’s a great alternative because it won’t dry crunchy. Use a spoolie brush to swipe a bit of The Balm through your brows. Perfect for creating that on-trend feathery look.
Not only will The Balm hold your brow hairs in place, it’ll also help keep them wonderfully moisturised and conditioned. You’ll get a hint of shine that you can’t usually achieve with a standard brow gel.
5. The Balm for Hair Care (Original)
The Balm that works like a charm is taming unruly hair and fixing those split ends. Just rub a little bit of The Balm on your palms or fingertips and spruce up your hair!
The Balm is also good at keeping those flyaway hairs in place. Just be careful not to use too much, or your hair may end up looking greasy. A little bit of balm will do the trick.
6. The Balm for Under Eyes (Mint)
SHIPPING POLICY: We try to get your order out the same day (with exception to Sundays). As soon as your product ships, you will receive a tracking number that will let you keep tabs of where your order is at all times. I package every item myself with care.